Re: new user with problems :)

> Fix in 0.3.15, I thought all IMAP4rev1 servers were backwards
> compatible with IMAP4, if so they should list IMAP4 as the first token
> in the CAPABILITY response.

The IMAP4 capability indicates conformance to RFC1730. The IMAP4rev1
capability indicates conformance to RFC2060. It's allowed for a server to be
1730 compliant, 2060 compliant, or both 1730 and 2060 compliant. A well
written IMAP4* client will pay close attention to the IMAP4 and IMAP4rev1
capabilities, and will only enable protocol features matching the capabilities
advertised by the server. (And yes, all three permutations of the above exist
in the field.)

--lyndon