Re: Server-Based Splitting?

> The simplest form of server side splitting is of course "plussing",
> subscribing to all your mailing list as jas+nnimap@pdc.kth.se and all
> mail there would end up automatically in your INBOX.nnimap
> folder. Given that your sendmail/imap-server configuration handles
> this, but at least the Cyrus server does.

PMDF handles this as well. The downside of + addressing is it's awkward to use
on most mailing lists if it's not easy to change your From: header address.
I.e. lots of lists require you to submit with the same address you subscribed from.
If I had subscribed to this list using lyndon+gnus-imap I wouldn't be able to send
this message to the list using this particular MUA. (And yes, we plan to fix
that :-)

--lyndon