Re: Split Problem

Jake Colman <colman@ppllc.com> writes:

> (setq gnus-secondary-select-methods
>       '(
>                 '(("INBOX...

You quote the quote. Remove the second quote and you'll be fine.

> > (You will however lose Gnus group parameters such as To address, To
> > list etc. Theese things should be stored on a ACAP server and not in
> > .newsrc.eld, but this is another project)
>
> Another part of nnimap project or a seperate project?

A separate project. ACAP is used for storing program configurations
(and stuff) on a centralized server. Using this, I could use
Emacs/Gnus everywhere¹ without the need of sharing .newsrc/.gnus
files.

/S

1: there is a Internet connection everywhere, right?