Re: nnimap 0.3.13 released

Simon Josefsson <jas@pdc.kth.se> writes:
> Nnimap now uses ~/.authinfo, like nntp, for the username/password
> stuff.

There are, of course, problems with this if you have more than one
service on a single host. For example, whe I port-forward through a
firewall, ALL of my outside connections appear as different sockets on
localhost. Since I do this for four different IMAP servers, it leads
to difficulty.

I managed to get myself into a infinite loop involving passwords until
I commented out all but one of my servers.