notes on 0.3.11

After using 0.3.11 a week or so, I find it quite stable. This is why
there hasn't been any new releases.

I'm relying on nnimap for ~30 mailing lists or so, only using
POP+nnfolder for personal mail.

Some glitches though:

	* It's slow.

	* Moving/Copying articles doesn't preserve tick-flags etc

	* Under some cirumstances (autologout + something else) nnimap
	  tries to open the server using the Gnus server name as IMAP
	  host. This is because nnimap-possibly-change-server tries to
	  open the server without the defs. n-p-c-s shouldn't try to
	  open a closed server at all, perhaps?

	* UWash servers need the UIDNEXT patch

I'll be gone during the weekend, hope you find the time to try it out
and report any problems with it. ;-)

/S