Re: nnimap and Netscape Messaging Server 3.5 ?

Simon> Andrew J Cosgriff <ajc@bing.wattle.id.au> writes:
>> I open the server, and enter my username and password, then get
>>
>> Bad Password for mail1.monash.edu.au, Try again.
>> Couldn't open mail1.monash.edu.au

Simon> Do you use nnimap-server-{username,password}?

no, i just enter it manually as it needs it

Simon> Did you do anything except enter your password?  (No C-g?)

nup.

Simon> It looks like the IMAP stuff died with a signal that
Simon> nnimap-open-server catched. But the IMAP log/trace looked
Simon> fine. Strange, but I remember also seeing this sometimes, it's
Simon> always the same?

yeah, every time i've tried it does that.

Simon> I'll send you a patch you could try which would provide more
Simon> information. (Tomorrow though)

Groovy, thanks.

--
Andrew J Cosgriff <ajc@bing.wattle.id.au> exterminate all rational thought !