server vars

My idea of having lot's of stuff as server variables didn't turn out
to be such a good idea (they ended up in .newsrc, M-x gnus-bug
reports, etc) so splitrules/username/password will be defvar:ed
(instead of defvoo:d) and changed to become a list with (<servername>,
<value>) components in the next release or something.

The subscribe/unsubscribe situation was easier than I thought, Gnus
already did it for me. Good Gnus. :-)

Now I'll see if I can run two Gnusen with different .newsrc's (to
simulate a home/office situation), and also try to use
Netscape/MSIE/TkRat/Pine and see if something breaks.

Is anyone using it at all? ;-)

/S