nnimap 0.3.10 released

Splitting is now considered "beta", but requires that the UID COPY
command is available (Cyrus 1.5.2 support it, dunno about other
versions/servers).

I'll come up with a generic solution (UID COPY is not even in the IMAP
draft) as time permits. Actually one solution is already in
nnimap-split--move-article which uses FETCH+APPEND.

I'm now forwarding my mail (~500m/d) to our IMAP server and will try
to use for my mail spool. (I'm still POPing all my mail into
nnfolder's just in case.)

I'll try to fix the subscribe/unsubscribe/newgroups situation
now. (You shouldn't have to use the server buffer.)

/S

1998-07-05 18:34:34  Simon Josefsson  <jas@pdc.kth.se>

	* nnimap 0.3.10 released

	* nnimap.el (nnimap-split-copy-delete-article): oops!  COPY takes
	message sequence numbers, not UIDs. Cyrus implements "UID COPY"
	but this isn't in the spec.

	* nnimap.el (nnimap-request-group): don't use fast variable. Gnus
	=relies= on getting data back from this function even if fast=t.

1998-07-05 17:54:06  Simon Josefsson  <jas@pdc.kth.se>

	* nnimap.el (nnimap-request-article-part): concat->format

1998-07-05 17:18:21  Simon Josefsson  <jas@pdc.kth.se>

	* nnimap.el (nnimap-split-{articles,to-groups}): don't pass all
	split rules

	* nnimap.el (nnimap-request-list): also clear current folder
	(select:ed group would not show up in request-list otherwise!)