splitting

The nnmail-splitting stuff is not easily adaptable so I've begun
writing new stuff. I think I'll have something that works in a week or
two (I've got =lots= to do at work).

(Fancy mail splitting will not be supported immediately, since I don't
use that personally)

Splitting will be server specific, something like this:

(setq gnus-secondary-method
	(nnimap "toodelay"
		(nnimap-server-address "mail.server")
		(nnimap-server-username "jas")
		(nnimap-server-password "byskebro")
		(nnimap-split-inbox '("INBOX" "~/mail/inbox"))
		(nnimap-split-rule
			'(("INBOX.junk"		"From: root")
			  ("INBOX.private"	"To:.*jas")
			  (("nnimap+other.mail.server"	"INBOX.money")
						"Subject:.*MONEY")
			  (("nnfolder+junk"		"birds")
						"From: foo")))))

That is, you'll be able to specify what mailboxes to read from and a
list of Group+Regexp lists. Group is either a mailbox on the current
server or a list of one server and one folder. Regexp could also be a
function that evaluates to a regexp.

What do you think?

/S