Where do we Currently Stand?

WOW!  Alot happened on this list over the weekend.  I'm impressed and hope you
guys can keep it up.

Over the weekend, we cut over to MS Exchange Server which means we are now
IMAP4-based.  I get ALOT of mail (since we don't currently have access to
usenet I subxcribe to many gatewayed mailing lists) and have a large
nnmail-split-list.  To play it safe, I set myself up this morning to get my
mail from the Exchange Server via POP3 protocol and it worked fine.

Now...  where do we stand?  Can I already use nnimap as my gnus-select-method
and have it get processed by my nnmail-split-methods?  Do I want to avoid that
for the time being and just 'play' with nnimap via the server buffer for now?
I know we are still beta (alpha?) and I have no problem with that.  I'll be
glad to help iron out the kinks.  I just need to know how much of nnimap can
realistically be used with this latest version and whether I should attempt to
cut over to it full-time.

Thanx!

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 505-2795
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
                                       E-mail: jcolman@jnc.com
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com