nnimap 0.3.4 released

APPEND is now tested to work with Emacs 19.34, Emacs 20.2 and XEmacs
20.4. All with Gnus 5.6.x.

(The article had to have CRLF after each line. I assume Jim uses
imtest, which adds them automatically.)

This should be stable, next version will be "beta" instead of
"alpha". Any problem reports whatsoever in this release is
appreciated.

When uidvality checking and splitting is done, I would think it's time
for 1.0.

/S

1998-06-26  Simon Josefsson  <jas@pdc.kth.se>

	* nnimap 0.3.4 released

	* imap4rev1.el (imap-send-command): crlf-terminate all lines
	before sending buffers
	(save-current-buffer): for compatibility

	* nnimap.el: compatibility changes

	* imap4rev1.el (imap-server-opened): send NOOP before checking
	process status

	* nnimap.el (nnimap-request-group): drop old status method (used
	low=1)

1998-06-24  Simon Josefsson  <jas@pdc.kth.se>

	* nnimap.el (nnimap-request-update-info): let server name be