Re: Problems with 0.3.2

    Simon> The diff was wrong, I put up 0.3.2-2 in the webpage that should be
    Simon> OK. Sorry about that.

Well, I'm now in business!

The diff had a syntax error in it but was easily corrected. I am assuming that
you will add this compatibility code to the next release since, as you noticed,
the char-int function is not part of FSF Emacs.

So what's next for us?  This version only supports read access, correct?  Do
you have an ETA for write access?

Thanx, you're doing a great job so far!

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 505-2795
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
                                       E-mail: jcolman@jnc.com
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com