expiring with M$ exchange servers

Hi

I'm using nnimap 0.114 with pgnus 0.84 on xemacs 20.4 on a solaris 2.6
box and having some problems with expiring mail on an exchange
server. I think the exchange server is 5.5, but I'm not 100% sure.

Anyway, when I expire mail with nnimap/pgnus, I never see it again
with nnimap/pgnus. But when I need to use Outlook Express [or even the
dreaded Outlook 98]- the messages are still there?

Can anyone help me with this?

And, for extra credit:
I'm having some trouble compiling xemacs 21.1.2 and I get an error
when it tries to dump xemacs into a file. The purspace useage is at
100%. I saw in the configure options that you can set puresize but my
attempts have only produced errors with an array size in pure.c. Can
anyone help me fix this; or point me toward some documentation to help
me understand what's going on?

And Simon- keep up the good work!

--
\js