Re: Messages "checking mailbox foo" and "updating info for mailbox bar"

Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE writes:

>   > There should be no "updating info for mailbox" messages.
>
> In the last message I forgot to mention expirable (E) mails -- there
> is no such message for groups which contain expirable mails, either.
> Find a group which upon saying `- =' shows you only articles marked
> `O'.  You should get an `updating' message for this group.

I didn't. Hm. Strange. Could you kill *imap-log* and *nnimap-debug*,
fetch new mail (then you see the "updating info for mailbox", right?),
and mail the content of both buffers?

It could be some configuration in Gnus causing it to request a
particular group, but it would be interesting to know what.

If you could put `(debug)' at the start of `nnimap-request-group' and
mail the backtrace you get when fetching new mail it would probably
also give some leads.