Re: Shared folders

>>>>> On 09 Jun 1999 18:42:13 +0200,
>>>>> Kai Grossjohann <Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE> (kg) writes:

kg> Is achieving per-user marks on messages in shared folders a
kg> server configuration issue, or does this depend on the client,
kg> or is something else wrong?  Maybe there is a big
kg> misunderstanding involved on my part?

READ/NEW marks are per user.  Any other mark is per folder.  So if
someone else marks the message as "important"/"special"/"ticked", or
how else you want to call it, then all others would see it that way
as well. At least that's been my experience....

amos