Shared folders

We have just installed the Cyrus server, and it seems that it doesn't
distinguish between different users for shared folders.  For example,
there is a group nnimap:proj.foo, and I see ticked messages appearing
and disappearing rather randomly.  I assume that this is because my
colleague is applying the marks.  Intuitively, I would have expected
that each user has their own mark on a message -- otherwise my reading
of a message means that my colleague never even sees it!

Is achieving per-user marks on messages in shared folders a server
configuration issue, or does this depend on the client, or is
something else wrong?  Maybe there is a big misunderstanding involved
on my part?

kai
--
Abort this operation?   [OK]  [Cancel]