Re: M$ Outlook or Exchange server with gnus-imap?

Hello Tran,

many tanks for your support.
If I read my E-Mail via IMAP or POP3 from an Exchange server, how can I
manage to let the messages containg the calendar and schedule items
untouched ? During my former POP3 days I have always downloaded all the
stored messages.

... It is no bigger problem for me to do appointments via Outlook and mail
via Emacas and GNUS, but how can I differenciate between mail, scheduler and
calendar item ?

--
Best regards,

Michael Hühne