Re: M$ Outlook or Exchange server with gnus-imap?

Tran Duc Trung <trung.tranduc@prague.ixos.cz> writes:

  > You can definitely use nnimap to read & write mails against M$
  > Exchange Server (I do day to day). Exchange Calendar and Schedule
  > are M$ highly proprietary. Your friend must use Outlook to access
  > them.

His fears are that he might destroy the appointment notices by
accessing them through Gnus.  Your wording suggests that this is not
true.  Maybe appointment notices aren't sent via mail, or they go in a
special folder, or something.  (Conceivably, if I want an appointment
with John tomorrow at eleven, this could be implemented by sending a
specially-formatted mail to John.  He can then send back another
specially formatted mail to accept or reject.  Dunno if Exchange
Calendar and Schedule work this way.)

Micha, it seems you are in luck :-)

kai
--