M$ Outlook or Exchange server with gnus-imap?

A friend of mine might be moving into an environment where M$ software
will be used for mail as well as scheduling and todo lists and the
like.  I don't know if that's Outlook or Exchange or something else
entirely.

Anyway, I wonder if it is possible to read the mail with gnus-imap (if
the IMAP module is installed) yet still possible to participate in
their scheduling and calendaring thingy.  Does anybody here have any
experience with that?  (I don't even know if requests for an
appointment are distributed via mail in that environment and thus show
up in gnus-imap, or if that works in some other way.)

Thanks,
kai
--
Abort this operation?   [OK]  [Cancel]