Re: moving messages...

Simon> Osma Ahvenlampi <oa-lists@spray.fi> writes:
>> I've tried pgnus 0.83 and 0.84 as well as nnimap 0.97 and 0.98. Moving
>> messages does not work. After loading gnus-dup, gnus/nnimap gets stuck
>> and and I have to ctrl-g out of the situation. While I can still
>> access groups on other servers (both nnimap and nntp), the server with
>> the folders I tried to move mail between won't respond to anything
>> (and will in fact get stuck if I try).

Simon> You're using ssleay aren't you?  There is a bug in SSLeay 0.9.0
Simon> that make it hang like that. I'm using s_client from SSLeay
Simon> 0.8.1 myself which work.

How about OpenSSL[1] 0.9.2c or whatever it's up to now ? is that ok ?
(I'm not sure I've seen it, but openssl's meant to have taken over
from ssleay now, so...)

Footnotes:
[1]  www.openssl.org

--